Knee support elastic bandage can be used both in sport – it protects and stiffen the knee, and in rehabilitation – it helps healing the injured or strained knee joint.
Why is it good to use the elastic rehabilitation bandages?
- they protect and stiffen the joints
- they are very elastic and durable
- they are designed in a way to ensure easy movements of the joint parts
- they perfectly fit the body’s shape
- they are soft and pleasing to the skin
- they are perfectly breathable
- they absorb the excess of sweat while exercising
- they have the ability to keep the therapeutic heat
The elastic bandage is a reusable product. It can be washed up to 40°C and should be dried loosely. It is recommended during rehabilitation.
- in case of chronic degeneration and rheumatism of the knee joint
- after removal of plaster dressing – it reinforces and stabilizes the knee
- before and after operations on the damaged meniscus
- in case of dislocations and injuries of the knee
- it prevents the swellings and alleviates the pains
- it reinforces the joint’s ligament during physical effort
size + leg circumference above the knee