Ankle support elastic bandage can be used both in sport – it protects and stiffen the ankle, and in rehabilitation – it helps healing the injured or strained ankle joint.
Why is it good to use the elastic rehabilitation bandages?
- they protect and stiffen the joints
- they are very elastic and durable
- they are designed in a way to ensure easy movements of the joint parts
- they perfectly fit the body’s shape
- they are soft and pleasing to the skin
- they are perfectly breathable
- they absorb the excess of sweat while exercising
- they have the ability to keep the therapeutic heat
The elastic bandage is a reusable product. It can be washed up to 40°C and should be dried loosely. It is recommended during rehabilitation.
- it reinforces the ankle joint’s ligament
- it alleviates the pains and swellings
- it protects the joint after injuries
- it protects against frequent sprains of the ankle
- in case of rheumatism and degeneration illness
- as a dressing after removal of the plaster
size + leg circumference above the ankle