Elbow support elastic bandage can be used both in sport – it protects and stiffen the elbow, and in rehabilitation – it helps healing the injured or strained elbow joint.
Why is it good to use the elastic rehabilitation bandages?
- they protect and stiffen the joints
- they are very elastic and durable
- they are designed in a way to ensure easy movements of the joint parts
- they perfectly fit the body’s shape
- they are soft and pleasing to the skin
- they are perfectly breathable
- they absorb the excess of sweat while exercising
- they have the ability to keep the therapeutic heat
The elastic bandage is a reusable product. It can be washed up to 40°C and should be dried loosely. It is recommended during rehabilitation.
- in case of chronic rheumatism and degeneration, it alleviates the pains and swellings
- it reinforces the ligament of the elbow joint
- after elbow contusions
- in case of haematoma of the olecranon bursa
- after operations of any kind of the elbow joint
- in case of inflammation of humeral bone’s condyle, esp. after the periarticular blockades
- as a dressing after removal of the plaster
size + arm circumference above the elbow