Wrist support elastic bandage can be used both in sport – it protects and stiffen the wrist, and in rehabilitation – it helps healing the injured or strained wrist joint.
Why is it good to use the elastic rehabilitation bandages?
- they protect and stiffen the joints
- they are very elastic and durable
- they are designed in a way to ensure easy movements of the joint parts
- they perfectly fit the body’s shape
- they are soft and pleasing to the skin
- they are perfectly breathable
- they absorb the excess of sweat while exercising
- they have the ability to keep the therapeutic heat
The elastic bandage is a reusable product. It can be washed up to 40°C and should be dried loosely. It is recommended during rehabilitation.
- in case of chronic rheumatism and degeneration of the wrist joint
- it reinforces the ligament of the joint
- it alleviates the pain, soothes congestion and the handicap of the hand’s functions
- it assists in preventing and fighting against post-traumatic swellings of the wrist
- in case of inflammation of tendons and after tendons’ operational reconstruction
- as a dressing after removal of the plaster – it is pain-killing, esp. during rehabilitation
Product dimensions: (short and short with velcro):
size + wrist circumference